Multiple business enterprisers have to pay a huge amount of annual tax. Now paying such a massive amount of money as tax can be super frustrating for a business owner. But do you know this surprising fact that a taxpayer can get up to 30% tax relief if they can simply choose the right kind of investment? Now you may ask what we mean by the idea of the right kind of investment. Let us elaborate on this with you. Have you heard about EIS shares? This could be a great investment for the business enterprisers who have to pay a major amount of money as income tax.
How Does EIS Share Work?
EIS is a form of investment scheme that has been designed to help start-up companies to get some funds. If a taxpayer invests their money in such newly launched businesses they will get major tax relief. And the tax relief can get extended above 30%. So if you are tired of paying high expensive taxes and want to get some relief from it then buying a share of such a newly launched business would be the smartest move. But remember one simple thing these EIS shares are only available for the taxpayers who will be qualified under the eligibility criteria of the EIS investing scheme.
What Are Some Great Benefits Of The EIS Investment Scheme?
There are many benefits associated with this super popular investment scheme such as
- It gives the taxpayers a major amount of tax relief. And that amount could be above 30%.
- It helps a newly started business to gain the needed capital so that they can invest in their business.
- It lets a taxpayer to own more profitable shares. Imagine that a newly launched business gains a major amount of profits, now as an investor or shareholder, you will get to have a share of that profit.
- Loss relief is another major benefit of such an EIS scheme. Here investors are allowed to counterbalance the loss above 45%. So if you fear the risk of loss then look at this positive point called loss relief.
Eligibility Criteria Of EIS Investment
If you want to enjoy the benefits of this EIS investment scheme you have to be qualified as an investor. There are some criteria for eligibility such as
- The taxpayer or investor has to be a person.
- That investor shouldn’t have a previous association with that company.
- The investor can’t apply for any kind of linked loan.
- The investment should be strictly professional. And one has to carry professional documents to claim tax relief.
Thus to conclude, all this above-listed information has proved that this is the best kind of investment scheme for a taxpayer who is tired of paying a high amount of tax. To apply for it immediately.